Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 4,5,6

So I went out of town this weekend and I will confess that I cheated on my detox quite a bit. If you had seen that soul food at the rehearsal dinner and the amazing cake at the wedding you would have felt my pain. I did go out and buy organic veggies and make a salad for lunch instead of eating subway one day however, and that, for me, is progress I can be proud of. I also slipped on my diet coke drinking but resisting 50% of the time which again, is improvement. Tonight we had a vegan dinner and I ate my oatmeal as planned this morning (midday was not spectacular eating..). I'm learning that even if I mess up with something I eat to try and make a better choice with my next meal instead of writing off the whole day. It HAS to pay off! It will add up in the long run and eventually I hope to change my diet over almost completely. Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment